New Athletic Line, Cold Weather Boots and more than 80 New Styles Highlight pediped® Fall/Winter 2012 Collection
Henderson, NV (July 2012) pediped® debuts its Fall/Winter 2012 Collection with an innovative line of athletic shoes featuring Ultra Light Technology™, a collection of waterproof cold weather boots and more than 80 new design
Engineered for comfort and built for speed, pediped’s new line of athletic footwear has an ultra lightweight of just five ounces (based on a size 27), flex grooves for maximum flexibility and are machine washable. The new line of waterproof cold weather boots, created as a result of customer demand, have a temperature rating of -20 degrees, self-cleaning soles and a waterproof exterior. The Fall Winter 2012 Collection also includes more than 80 new design offerings across pediped’s existing three lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. The new designs feature pediped’s signature comfortable fit along with a broadened range of colors and fabrics that includes navy, metallics, three-dimensional details and suede.
- · The Originals® line of soft-soled flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists because the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking.
- · Fifteen new styles are added this season. Highlights include Hazel, a suede boot for girls, and Betty and Stella for more formal events. For boys, casual sneaker shoes Frederick and Jett are comfortable and stylish options.
- · The Originals® collection will be priced from $35 to $43, and are available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- · Grip ‘n’ Go™ footwear is made with all the benefits of Originals®, but with special G2 Technology™ for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride.
- · New for the Fall/Winter season, Sadie is a casual style with whimsical details and is available in navy, pink and brown. Isabella Red and Naomi, two Flex® and Originals® customer favorites, have been added to the Grip ‘n’ Go girls line. More than six new designs have been added to the boys Grip ‘n’Go™ line including casual athletic styles Jax, Jett and Frederick.
- · The Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection will retail for $48 to $52 and are available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
- · pediped Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. With more than 75 styles, the pediped® Fall/Winter collection features a style for every occasion.
- · pediped’s innovative new line of washable athletic shoes, made with Ultra-Light Technology™, are specially designed to support children’s growing feet. Featuring flex grooves to support natural foot movement and heal cushioning, pediped’s athletic line provides maximum flexibility while remaining light as air. The line consists of 12 styles including Mercury Black, Mercury Navy/Red/Silver, Mercury Silver/Blue, Saturn Black/Silver/Orange, Saturn Navy/Silver/Yellow and Saturn Silver/Black/Lime for boys and Neptune Charcoal/Electric Pink, Neptune Silver/Purple, Neptune Silver/Raspberry, Venus Black/Azalea, Venus Charcoal/Blue and Venus Silver/Pink for girls.
- · pediped’s line of waterproof boots is set to debut in late August. Featuring rugged, self-cleaning soles, a gusseted tongue and a temperature rating of -20°C, this line provides the ultimate in durability, style and comfort. Styles include Cruz a colorful boot for boys and girls, Harper a stylish boot for girls and Spencer a comfortable ankle boot for boys.
- · With school time right around the corner, pediped’s Flex® line features more back-to-school options than ever before. Bianca, Bailey and Dakota, available in classic colors, are durable and styled to match school uniforms. Vail, a slip-on shoe available in brown and black, and Hayden, made with breathable mesh, are new boys styles that can handle both the playground and the classroom.
- · Flex® styles range in price from $47-$79 and are available in EU sizes 20-33 (size runs vary depending on style).
The Fall/Winter 2012 collection is now available online at www.pediped.com, at the pediped company store in Henderson, Nevada and at select retail stores nationwide.
Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort and distinctive styling have made the award-winning company one of the fastest-growing children’s footwear brands in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals, Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer, deem pediped® shoes an excellent choice for parents/caregivers who want their children’s feet to develop naturally and healthily. In 2011 Earnshaw’s, the premier media resource serving the children’s market recognized pediped® with Earnshaw’s Earnie Awards for Company of the Year and Best Footwear.
pediped® footwear is sold in over 3,000 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 130 designs for boys and girls between their three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Originals® (soft-soled shoes for newborns to age 2), Grip ‘n’ Go™ (thin rubber-soled shoes for children ages 9 months to 3 years) and Flex® (rubber-soled shoes for children 1 to 8 years) are available in EU sizes ranging from 17 to 33. For more information, visit www.pediped.com or call 1-702-567-0311.